"We're currently tracking over 31,000 onsite sewage systems with only four people. I tell other regulators, 'OnlineRME is the best business decision we've ever made.' Everything is online, so we're more efficient. We get better reports and we identify critical deficiencies within three days, so we're protecting public health. And it's sustainable, less paper, fewer files - we're saving trees!"
~ Tom Gonzales, Clark County Public Health
OnlineRME ~ FOG
OnlineRME has expanded its capabilities by adding the capabilities to report and track FOG Cleaning Services. If your municipality is developing a new FOG compliance program, or has been operating for years, OnlineRME's tools are comprehensive and easy to use.
- lets FOG Service Providers upload data from inspections.
- serves that data to regulators, shows deficiencies, and trends.
- provides business management tools for service providers, system manufacturers, lenders, corporate facility managers.
- ensures your historical data is always available. Never deleted - ever - no matter what!
- is funded by nominal reporting fees. See our Fee Schedule.